Is there mold in your washing machine? It can happen, because there is always water that stagnates after washing. As a result, your machine's seal turns black and ends up smelling bad. Fortunately, there is a trick to clean the washing machine seal and remove bad odors.
How to do:
1. Take a thick cloth and soak it with a mixture of 50% bleach and 50% hot water.
2. Put on household gloves and rub the rubber seal with the cloth. Remember to pull the joint carefully to access every nook and cranny, where the mold is hiding.
3. If there is any mould left on the joint, soak the cloth again in the bleach and hot water mixture and place it inside the joint. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes.
4. Remove the cloth and finish cleaning the joint with an old toothbrush soaked in the mixture.
5. Now wipe the rubber seal with a clean, dry cloth until there is no residue left.
Note: remember to leave the door between uses open, to prevent the worry from returning.